AA degree in Accounting with experience in accounting or equivalent technical / vocational training, emphasis in progressive accounting, budgeting, bookkeeping, payroll management, accounts payable, computer software accounting application and purchasing using the Infinite Visions software; minimum of three (3) year’s experience in accounting services, preferably in a Contract Grant school setting. Must be honest and maintain confidentiality of records.
High School diploma with one (1) year experience, must have knowledge in areas of occupational safety & health, and knowledge in minor maintenance repair. Must have organizational & communication skills, physical strength, detail-oriented and responsible.
- Employment Application
- Current Resume
- Letter of Interest and 3 current Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts from accredited College/University and NM Licensure where applicable
- Copy of High School Diploma / GED Certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Current Navajo Nation Background Check (10 years)
- New Mexico Motor Vehicle Report (5 years)
- Any job related documents (First Aid / CPR Certificate)
CCSBE, Inc. is an EEO/Navajo Preference/Indian Preference Employer. Housing is Available.
All vacant advertised positions are subject to FBI Background check and adjudication.
Applicant must successfully complete and pass a security clearance/background check investigation prior to hire.
FAX OR EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Ch'ooshgai Community School, lnc © All rights reserved.