BA/BS degree in Accounting, Business Management or related field, plus a minimum of three (3) years of management/supervisory experience with preference in a governmental or school environment. Have a comprehensive understanding of federal rules, regulations, laws and grant provisions applicable to P.L. 100-297 grants and Navajo Nation Laws, policies and procedures applicable to grant schools, including the reauthorization process. Comprehensive understanding of federal laws and regulations under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
High School diploma with one (1) year experience, must have knowledge in areas of occupational safety & health, and knowledge in minor maintenance repair. Must have organizational & communication skills, physical strength, detail-oriented and responsible.
- Employment Application
- Current Resume
- Letter of Interest and 3 current Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts from accredited College/University and NM Licensure where applicable
- Copy of High School Diploma / GED Certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Current Navajo Nation Background Check (10 years)
- New Mexico Motor Vehicle Report (5 years)
- Any job related documents (First Aid / CPR Certificate)
CCSBE, Inc. is an EEO/Navajo Preference/Indian Preference Employer. Housing is Available.
All vacant advertised positions are subject to FBI Background check and adjudication.
Applicant must successfully complete and pass a security clearance/background check investigation prior to hire.
FAX OR EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Ch'ooshgai Community School, lnc © All rights reserved.