MA degree in Educational Leadership or enrolled in MBA program in Educational Leadership with valid NM Elementary Licensure (K-8) required for all applicants.
NEW MEXICO LICENSURE ONLY
BS/BA degree in Education or Early Childhood with valid NM Elementary Licensure (K-8) required for all applicants, endorsed in subject area.
NEW MEXICO TEACHER LICENSURE ONLY
AA degree in Education or Early Childhood with training; valid State of New Mexico Educational Assistant (502) licensure. Must have knowledge of Navajo Culture, traditions and must speak the Navajo language. Two (2) or more years’ experience in an elementary classroom setting.
High School diploma; valid CDL with endorsements P & S and have CDL certification requirements. Must have an excellent driving record & knowledge of all safety regulations in transporting students.
- Employment Application
- Current Resume
- Letter of Interest and 3 current Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts from accredited College/University and NM Licensure where applicable
- Copy of High School Diploma / GED Certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Current Navajo Nation Background Check (10 years)
- New Mexico Motor Vehicle Report (5 years)
- Any job related documents (First Aid / CPR Certificate)
CCSBE, Inc. is an EEO/Navajo Preference/Indian Preference Employer. Housing is Available.
All vacant advertised positions are subject to FBI Background check and adjudication.
Applicant must successfully complete and pass a security clearance/background check investigation prior to hire.
FAX OR EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Ch'ooshgai Community School, lnc © All rights reserved.