AA degree in Construction Technology or related vocational training/certification or
equivalency of a minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in the areas of building systems, facilities maintenance and construction technology. Must have certification in electrical, plumbing and building codes; Journeyman Technician/Trade and Occupational Safety/Health. Skilled operator of power tools, hand tools and operator of heavy equipment. Provides preventative maintenance of all buildings/units to meet all OSHA requirements including NFAA & ADA standards. Must be computer literate and be physically fit & in good health. Must have good organizational & communication skills, physical strength, detail-oriented and responsible.
- Employment Application
- Current Resume
- Letter of Interest and 3 current Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts from accredited College/University and NM Licensure where applicable
- Copy of High School Diploma / GED Certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Current Navajo Nation Background Check (10 years)
- New Mexico Motor Vehicle Report (5 years)
- Any job related documents (First Aid / CPR Certificate)
CCSBE, Inc. is an EEO/Navajo Preference/Indian Preference Employer. Housing is Available.
All vacant advertised positions are subject to FBI Background check and adjudication.
Applicant must successfully complete and pass a security clearance/background check investigation prior to hire.
FAX OR EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Ch'ooshgai Community School, lnc © All rights reserved.